Explore the key theories used for transformations
With a Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership, Gail likes to explore how many core theories can be used to enhance organizational transformations.
- Servant Leadership
- Emergent Leadership
- Compassionate Leadership
- Transformational Leadership
- Appelo, J. (2013). Management 3.0: Leading Agile Developers. Boston, MA.: Pearson Education.
- Joiner, B. & Josephs, S. (2007). Leadership agility: Five levels of mastery. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
- Kim, G., Behr, K., & Spafford, G. The Phoenix Project: A Novel about IT, DevOps, and helping your Businesses Win. Parts Unlimited.
- Ries, E. (2011). The Lean Startup: How Today’s Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses. Crown Business.
- Sheridan, R., (2015). Joy, Inc. How we build a workplace people love. New York: Penguin Group.
- Sutherland, J. & Sutherland, J.J. (2014). Scrum: The art of doing twice the work in half the time. Crown Business.